There are a lot of strategies that we can do in terms of having our child/children behave whether inside or outside our home. Let us accept the fact that behaving should begin inside our homes o when they go out, they will know how to behave and how to move appropriately. Here are some of the few things we could consider and remember in getting our children behave.
– Children do not appreciate if we always find their wrong doings hence they would love it if we find the good deeds that they are doing. Praise! Yes! Let them know that what they did is good and that is the right thing. There is a different feeling behind that. They will also boost their self-confidence. When we give them even more attention for doing something right, amazing things can happen.
2. Turn a Blind Eye
– When they act or misbehave- just the minor ones, pretend that you do not see them. Make them realize what they did is wrong. Eventually when you have time then you two can talk.
3. Know a bit of Child Development
– Parenting is best learned when doing not by reading but knowing a bit of their milestones will definitely give you knowledge on what they are going through. You will know how they act on a particular age and you will know and understand more. You will also know how to deal well in every situation.
4. Pay Attention
– Always pay attention to your child’s behavior. See and check what the root of the misbehavior is. It can be a cause of something you do not know so might as well pay closely in every action that your child is doing most especially if the act is consistent.
– Children imitate us wheth- Always pay attention to your child’s behavior. See and check what the root of the misbehavior is. It can be a cause of something you do not know so might as well pay closely in every action that your child is doing most especially if the act is consistent.er we like it or not. They best learn in copying our actions so be careful in whatever you do. Misbehavior of your child can also be a mirror of your own actions. So watch out!
– Give them or offer them something they cannot refuse. It’s not really bribing them but motivating them to do good. They will look forward into these things most especially when they know that they did good.